No bake raspberry breakfast bars
- Prep time:10 minutes
- Cook time:30 minutes
- ½ cup fresh raspberries
- ½ cup oats (use gluten free if preferred)
- 2 Tbsps. coconut cream (use the fat part from a tin of coconut milk)
- 2 Tbsps. cashew or almond butter
- 1 tsp. chia seeds
- 1 Tbsp. pitted chopped dates
- Gently mash the raspberries in a bowl so they are still a little lumpy.
- Add the other ingredients and mix well.
- Line the base of a 15cm square tin with baking paper. Transfer the mixture to the tin and
shape into a square using a spatula. Level the surface as you go.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes or longer, until firm.
- Cut into 4 bars.
- Store any leftovers in an airtight container and refrigerate for up to 3 days.