Pistachio, chocolate & coconut bites
- Prep time:20 minutes
- Cook time:60 minutes
- 7 squares dark chocolate (minimum 70% cocoa solids)
- 1 Tbsp. coconut oil
- 5 Tbsps. coconut cream (use the fat part from a tin of coconut milk)
- 2 Tbsps. peanut or cashew butter
- 2 tsps. pistachios, chopped
- ¼ cup raisins
- ½ cup desiccated coconut
- Place the chocolate and coconut oil in a saucepan or bowl over a shallow basin of boiling
- Melt over a medium heat, stirring frequently, until all lumps are removed.
- Remove bowl from heat (use oven gloves as the bowl will be very hot).
- Stir in the coconut cream and peanut butter and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Line the base of a 15cm square tin with baking paper. Pour the mixture into the tin and
spread out into an even layer, to fill the base. Use a spatula to even the surface of the
- Refrigerate for one hour or until firm. Cut into 12 pieces.
- Store any leftovers in an airtight container and refrigerate for up to 3 days.