Raspberry Banana Protein Pancake
- Prep time:5 mins
- Cook time:10 mins
- Servings:1 large pancake
- 170g egg whites
- 50g raw oats
- 30g raw or frozen raspberries
- 25g banana
- 30 ml skim milk (or milk of choice)
- 1 heaping tsp baking powder
- 50g frozen or fresh raspberries
- 50g frozen or fresh blueberries
- 60ml ED Smith pancake syrup
- 10g Whipped, mixed berry cream cheese
For best results, use a blender
- Blend all ingredients for the pancake. Pour into a PAM sprayed skillet. Cover and cook on medium until ready to flip. The pancake is ready to flip once the top of the pancake is slightly cooked.
- While your pancake is cooking, heat your frozen berries in a microwave-safe bowl for 1-2 mins.
- When your pancake is ready, top it with the whipped cream cheese, syrup and berries. It is now ready to serve.