Pumpkin Protein Pancake
- Prep time:5 mins
- Cook time:10 mins
- Servings:1 large pancake
- 170g egg whites
- 50g raw oats
- 60g pure pumpkin
- 30ml skim milk (or milk of choice)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin spice
- 1/4 – 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 60 ml Ed Smith pancake syrup
- 10g whipped cream cheese
- 100g frozen or fresh blueberries
For best results, use a blender.
- Blend all ingredients for the pancake. Pour into a PAM sprayed skillet. Cover and cook on medium until ready to flip. The pancake is ready to flip once the top of the pancake is slightly cooked.
- While your pancake is cooking, heat your frozen blueberries in a microwave-safe bowl for 1-2 mins.
- When your pancake is ready, top it with the whipped cream cheese, syrup and blueberries. It is now ready to serve.