Habit-based nutritional coaching. Turn your nutrition into RESULTS. Do the work. To achieve long-term results, you have to get to the root of the problem. It might take longer than you want it to, but it is time to dig in and make REAL CHANGES.
You need to stop looking back. Stop looking for the quick fix. Start checking off those goals.
Do you obsess over the number on the scale? Eat too much or not enough? Do you reward yourself with food? Do you console yourself with food? Do you have underlying hormonal imbalances? Years of negative body image? Or feelings of inadequacy, guilt or shame?
This is habit-based nutrition Coaching.
For people who:
- Have NO nutritional knowledge (meaning, you don’t know what a carb, fat or protein is)
- Do not currently plan or prepare meals
- Eat out more than 4 times / week
- Do not WANT to track or download an app for tracking or be willing to weigh or measure food
- Have been diagnosed with an eating disorder or currently recovering from chronically restrictive dieting
- Struggle with exercising or have poor relationships with food, have underlying hormonal issues, poor nutritional habits, disordered eating mindsets, suffer from body image dysmorphia
- Struggle with who they are (identity) what is important to them (values)
- Need a strategy to help with goal setting
Not a one size fits all approach
Lifestyle coaching is based on the individual and their level of nutrition and goals they wish to achieve. Each client will have options that best suit their needs/goals.
Each lifestyle client will have:
- Weekly or bi-weekly checks ins*
- Access to resources
- Unlimited support and encouragement
- Exclusive access to my private Facebook page
*based on individual goals, check ins completed by: phone, email, video or text messaging
Expectations for you
- Commitment to the program
- Check in on time
- Listen and be open minded
- Expect and handle honest feedback
- Be vulnerable (share the real story and habits)